What guarantee do I get?
- This guarantee covers defects in workmanship and material.
- This guarantee only applies to domestic use only.
- This guarantee covers all cabinetry, hardware and installation of your kitchen or cabinetry
- The DL Cabinetmaking Life time guarantee only applies to individual kitchens and cabinetry with a total spend priced over $50,000.00.
- All other kitchens and cabinetry are covered by our 10 year guarantee.
Conditions of Guarantee
- The guarantee is valid for 10 years from the date of the signed Sales Agreement.
- The Sales Agreement is required as proof of purchase for the guarantee to apply.
- The guarantee shall only apply to the original purchaser and is non transferable.
Exclusions to the guarantee
The guarantee shall not apply:
- When the buyer has altered or modified the goods, misapplied the goods or has used them for a non recommended use.
- For loss beyond the control of DL Cabinetmaking.
- For normal wear and tear
- Variations in the colour or structure of the wood that occurs over a period of time
- When the goods have been exposed to an excessive amount of daylight
- When the goods have been exposed to an excessive amount of water
- Natural defects in material and timber
- All cabinetry hardware and pull out systems are limited to the individual manufacturers guarantees.
All bench tops, appliances, sinks and tap ware purchased through DL Cabinetmaking are subject to individual manufacturers guarantee and are not covered by this guarantee